jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you risk yourself to save someone else?

1. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 5 years ago

Would you risk yourself to save someone else?

2. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I'm sure plenty would risk their lives to save anyone. Personally I would risk my life to save any of my children or my husband. I have them to live for which is why it is limited to their lives only.

3. tlmcgaa70 profile image78
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

i believe i would. it is my prayer that when it is my time to die, the i am able to die saving the life of another...it is just the way i would choose to go, because i would like my life and my death to have made a difference for others. none of us know just what we would do in any given circumstance...but i would like to believe that if the time ever comes, i would act, and if needed, die, and hopefully my death would save someone else.

4. jaydene profile image70
    jaydeneposted 5 years ago

yes my children and grandchildren that is for sure,
    I would put myself at risk for them in a heartbeat

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

If risking my life can save majority of people then it is YES. But if I am to risk my life but cannot save the other party then I will not. It is pointless trying to save someone when in the end both will die.

6. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Yes, I definitely would and have. There is no way I could sit and watch someone be hurt, even die without trying to help. I think this is a must as a human being.

7. cjpooja26 profile image65
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

yes I would risk to save my boyfriend and my parents who brought me into this world.

8. Vanessa Martinez profile image61
    Vanessa Martinezposted 5 years ago

In reality it would be in the moment. If I see I could save someone else I probably would not be thinking about myself I would just act. Especially, if its someone i know personally.

working