jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What non-material trait or characteristic would you most like the men in your li

1. Born2care2001 profile image75
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

What non-material trait or characteristic would you most like the men in your life to develop?

2. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Leadership--not just when it's convenient, but as a constant characteristic.  In areas where he is not qualified to be the primary leader, I'd like him to be a dedicated-support leader..

3. Seek-n-Find profile image87
    Seek-n-Findposted 5 years ago

The ability to be a partner--it's not about my way or his way--but a man who is willing to find a way to work on things together--to lead with his strengths and recognize the strengths in others to compensate for his weaknesses.  A man who values himself and others--who recognizes opportunities for personal growth and discipline.  Also good communication is key.  A blend of strength and humility--the strength to protect and the humility to serve.  It means a lot to be able to say, "I'm sorry" when he makes a mistake.  And sense of humor!  And intelligence--but not arrogance.  Somebody who will practice what they preach.  Also an encourager--I don't like when men are judgmental, crass, or rude.  One who respects all peoples.  One who is a man of conviction and morals and who will stand up for what is right.  One who can be fierce against evil and gentle with those who need care.  There's several characteristics for ya, not just one!

4. thegecko profile image79
    thegeckoposted 5 years ago

The ability not to be hypocritical. I think this would be a great trait for everyone big_smile

working