jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does looking things from other people perspective really make our life happier a

1. sana7866 profile image58
    sana7866posted 4 years ago

Does looking things from other people perspective really make our life happier and easier?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Yes. It certainly helps. If you look at things negatively, you can gain more stress. More stress means more health problems and more difficulty in getting everything done and more interuptions in sleep.

sana7866posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thnks for answeringg,,, its really positively effectivee!!!

3. coleikerd profile image83
    coleikerdposted 4 years ago

It has mine.

I learned at an early age that listening to others and trying to understand what is going on around me is very important. Now, I have a depth of perspective that usually surprises people. I've found the greatest key to knowing people is simply to listen.

If you are truly listening, your view of the world is expanded by every new person in your life. Everyone has something of value to share. Even people you may think are stupid, have some perspective, some idea, some knowledge that you do not. Many people who are horribly disabled, and could by all rights be angry, are the most at peace. It's all about how you view life.

Perspective is a beautiful place of possibility.

sana7866posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thnks for answering,,,,...its true it ends up making our and as weell as others life happier

working