jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone had the swine flu jab yet?

1. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 8 years ago

Has anyone had the vaccine and if you have, did you get any reactions to it? as I can go to the Dr. next week to get it, but I don't know whether to or not. Thanks, any reply will be helpful Nell

2. caravalhophoto profile image59
    caravalhophotoposted 8 years ago

I haven't, however my friends that have are getting a shot that covers the flu and pneumonia rolled into 1 and the mist up the nose for the H1N1...a little sick, but I think it is due to the flu shot not the mist.

Nell Roseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

thanks for answering, I just don't want to take something that is going to make me sick! cheers Nell

3. SimeyC profile image100
    SimeyCposted 8 years ago

I'm very nervouse about getting the 'jab' - I wrote a whole hub on the potential dangers. Looking at the press on it, I'm not in the danger group anyway, but I do have a pregnant daughter.

Depending on who you listen to she should not get it, or ABSOLUTELY MUST! It's so confusing!!!

Nell Roseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes I know, one minute they say you put a live vaccine up your nose, then they say it is a dead vaccine in a jab!! i hate the thought of having an alien floating around my system, but on the other hand, it is better than getting the real thing, I think. Now I've confused myself!

working