jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will you take your kid for a swine flu shot?

1. Mousey profile image52
    Mouseyposted 8 years ago

Will you take your kid for a swine flu shot?

2. expectus profile image89
    expectusposted 8 years ago

it depends if they are giving out the single shot vials or the multiple shot vials , some health experts are complaining about the chance of infection and spreading disease when using multiple use vials.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Article in the Los Angeles Times newspaper mentions that nurses (about half?) are putting hospital patients at risk because they (the nurses) are not getting the shot.  Hmmm, maybe they consider the risks of getting the shots higher than that of getting the flu itself?  Even though they have a high likelihood of getting exposed?  Hmmm.

4. skye69 profile image77
    skye69posted 8 years ago

Being scared to death of this flu I will definitely be getting my kids the swine flu shot as long as it is safe.

5. milleredkarla profile image61
    milleredkarlaposted 8 years ago

I will not take my daughter to get a Swine Flu vaccination or any other flu vaccination.  The Media and the Government are blowing this up out of proportion.  This is just a quick way to rape the people so that a few wealthy individuals can get richer.  Medicine has become big business.  They don't make money by you or anyone else being healthy.

6. Didistoyz profile image58
    Didistoyzposted 8 years ago

I am nervous and not sure I should get my kids the Swine Flu shot.  Right now tho it doesn't matter because there is none available yet in my county and when it has become available in certain areas of Georgia there have only been a small amounts and the lines are very long!  Crazy confusing!

working