jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite fruit? What are the benefits it can give your body to be m

1. agapsikap profile image77
    agapsikapposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite fruit? What are the benefits it can give your body to be more healthy.

Were on a tropical country. Summertime is the best season to harvest fruits. We are currently enjoy eating mangosteen, mango, watermelon, strawberries, guyabano, banana, pineapple and guavas. My kids love them all. We all knew mangosteen helps fight cancer cells.

2. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Pineapples.....the bromelain in pineapples have anti inflammatory properties, which help with soreness after workouts.

agapsikapposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank you Alphadogg16 for that very informative answer. I just visit your profile page and wow, you must be a very healthy person. Thank you for answering.

3. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

Strawberries are my favorite snack.  Fresh are the best way to eat them. They are loaded in vitamin C and have many nutrients for a healthy diet including certain anti-oxidants to help fight arthritis pain. Check out this hub. http://diana-lee.hubpages.com/hub/Straw … ack-Choice

I just visit your site and its really great. I love strawberries but I knew nothing about them. I knew they are healthy snack because its a fruit, no more no less. Thanks Diana for a very informative answer.

4. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

My favorite fruit includes berries and grapefruits. Berries offer a high phytonutrients and are low in sugar. I do love mango, pineapple, and strawberries as well. You are lucky to live in tropical country.

Thank you MaximumFatLoss for your answer. Berries and grapefruits can hardly be seen on local markets in the Philippines. Only in selected supemarkets and Grocery stores. That is very informative.

working