jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Will Drinking Lemon Water Help You Lose Weight?

1. Hariom Singhal profile image59
    Hariom Singhalposted 4 years ago

Will Drinking Lemon Water Help You Lose Weight?

2. aandkIndia profile image59
    aandkIndiaposted 4 years ago

Yes lemon water help you weight loss, especially If you drink lemon water in the morning, Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. It adds no calories to body.

Hariom Singhalposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

3. Sue Bailey profile image82
    Sue Baileyposted 4 years ago

My mother used to drink lemon water every day but she never lost any weight

Thank you for information. i always think the lemon water is best to lose weight.

4. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 4 years ago

Drinking water in general can help you lose weight. The body retains water if it isn't getting enough (like a camel). So if you drink lots of water regularly it doesn't have to hold on to as much for emergencies.

Sometimes when you feel hungry it is just your body misinterpreting thirst. Try drinking a big glass of water when you feel hungry to see if you're just thirsty. This helps you avoid unnecessary snacking.

Drinking water before meals helps fill you up so you don't eat as much. This can also help you lose weight.

Thank you for information. I am not talking about water but lemon water.

2. nochance profile image92
      nochanceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Lemon water is literally just water with a little bit of lemon squirted into it. There is practically no difference. It only adds a little flavor and no calories. It's basically just to keep your water from being boring.

3. Hariom Singhal profile image59

Again thank you.

5. profile image0
    Delila1posted 4 years ago

Indeed, if you have lemon water in the morning it helps to lose weight. Of course how much weight you lose depends on person to person. It would also help of you are carefully about what you eat and do a little exercise.

Thank you.

2. profile image0
      Delila1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I forgot to add that reducing meat and starch in your meals also makes a difference.

6. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Lemon water can help you lose weight if you are eating a healthy, balanced diet throughout the day. Lemon water is great for cleaning out toxins in the body of which body fat is one. Instead of coffee in the morning, I drink hot lemon water (coffee cup with 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon) every morning. You should try it.

Thank you

7. beautymantra1 profile image59
    beautymantra1posted 3 years ago

yes drinking lemon water helps you to lose weight if you add 1 teaspoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon( dalchini) powder on an empty stomach it will really helps.i hav done my self with this remedy.it reduce bloating also.cinnamon is good for purification of blood too.

working