jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

At what age is life most boring?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 4 years ago

At what age is life most boring?

And at what age do people starts getting more boring?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8032612_f260.jpg

2. cnwriter profile image60
    cnwriterposted 4 years ago

never unless you have not kept your self active, ongoing and exciting....

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Can't pin it down to a specific age, but I would say the early childhood years because everything you do is dependent on someone else. A child has no power, or control.  Once you are an adult you can take control and do what you like alleviating boredom by doing whatever you choose.

1. cnwriter profile image60
      cnwriterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

sounds good to me.  I do not believe in boredom anyway it comes...

4. LupitaRonquillo profile image79
    LupitaRonquilloposted 4 years ago

Your life is what you make it. It doesn't have to always be "exciting" at every moment though to be gratifying. Yet we have the chance to fulfill our dreams ANYTIME.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

There is no particular age where life seems boring. It's whenever you believe there is nothing left to look forward to.

6. WalterPoon profile image79
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

Life is always boring to some people and so exciting to some. It's not the age, but their mental make-up.

7. Darksage profile image77
    Darksageposted 4 years ago

Weird question, but I Life is never boring. I guess it's really long, but its always filled with excitement and fulfillment. There's always the thrill in life and everyday seems different from others. You may not always remember each day but its always there in your mind. There is not a part in life that is boring.

working