jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is holisticity?

1. Pier2013 profile image60
    Pier2013posted 4 years ago

What is holisticity?

2. definitions profile image60
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

Holisticity is the process you go through to become more holistic in life.  Holistic services officers can help you with this question - but it is essentially a thinking and behaviour driven process, that is rigorous, holistic and integrated.

1. Pier2013 profile image60
      Pier2013posted 4 years agoin reply to this

that is a gret answer. I just read your hub and it was helpful. it has a definition

3. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

Holisticity is the process of recognizing our wholeness, and our part in a larger whole. As Definitions says, it is both a thinking and experiential process. I would add that it embraces all opposites. So it is rigorous, and also relaxed. It is holistic, and also respectful of the individual. It is integrated, and also analytic.

It is non-violent (inclusive), and also insightful. This draws it to deeper levels, where we uncover a pre-existent wholeness in all life and all things. This is the gateway to a wisdom and love that are transcendent, immanent, and omnipresent.

1. artist101 profile image70
      artist101posted 4 years agoin reply to this

What a great answer. As it applies to healing, it is not a one size fits all mentality, as our current health system uses.

2. Pier2013 profile image60
      Pier2013posted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks! that really clears it up for me

working