jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you experienced any side effect of consuming Sugarless Black Coffee ?

1. sweeteeth profile image75
    sweeteethposted 4 years ago

Do you experienced any side effect of consuming Sugarless Black Coffee ?

Is their any side effect you have heard or experienced once you start consuming Black Coffee ?

2. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 4 years ago

Anytime I drink more than 8oz worth of coffee a week I get jittery & my lymph nodes swell. I also feel sick if I drink too much pop. I believe I am allergic to caffeine or my body sees it as a poison.

3. rondmrn profile image83
    rondmrnposted 4 years ago

I drink plain black coffee sometimes, it's just the same as drinking any coffee based drinks. I never really assess how I feel when I drink coffee or any caffeinated beverages so I really don't know the difference.

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

I drink two cubs of black coffee and chicory each day without sugar or cream. I have been drinking by coffee black since I was in college (about 40 plus years ago) and have not experience any problems from it.

I never heard of any ill-affects from drinking coffee black. Now people who drink a cup of milk or cream with a tablespoon of coffee added, might get jittery if they consumed a whole cub of coffee.

5. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

I like coffee this way to be black and without sugar...I have not suffered any side effect so far though I am not a regular. But I prefer my coffee to be like this.and i never thought this may have a side effect. Are you suffering any or heard of any side effect of this ?
    Thank you.