jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What are the benefits of drinking Black Coffee that you have personally experien

1. sweeteeth profile image74
    sweeteethposted 4 years ago

What are the benefits of drinking Black Coffee that you have personally experienced ?

What are the benefits of drinking Black Coffee that you have personally experienced ? Please answer the benefits that you have experienced or anyone you know would have experienced.

2. Patsybell profile image88
    Patsybellposted 4 years ago

It's a wake up call for me. Coffee is part of my morning routine.

3. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 4 years ago

Besides being awake enough to do my work and my writing? I know it causes a slight metabolism boost.

4. Dr. Haddox profile image81
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

An increase in cognitive abilities, over time, secondary to increase quality of sleep, especially "rem" sleep.
    Thank you.
    Dr. Haddox

1. sweeteeth profile image74
      sweeteethposted 4 years agoin reply to this

what is "rem" sleep ?

5. vespawoolf profile image95
    vespawoolfposted 4 years ago

When I read this question, I automatically thought of the difference between black coffee and coffee with milk. I recently decided to reduce my dairy intake, so I have started taking my coffee black. I enjoy the coffee flavor more since it's not watered down by the milk and the coffee stays hot longer! So I think I'll be taking my coffee black from here on out! :   )

6. profile image0
    ANKOSI0113posted 4 years ago

Black coffee is full of essential oils that are very good for the human body, black coffee is as well full of antioxidants. Be mindful the essential oils in black coffee do evaporate pretty quickly. If you ever want to see the oils, pour a freshly brewed cup of coffee, tilt the cup into a light source you will see a thin layer of what looks like oil on top of the liquid these are the essential oils. There are many antioxidants like I said earlier in coffee, to get the most out of your coffee it really depends on the type of brewing method you use there are many. I personally like the French press, as this method give a quick and full bodied brew, the extraction is of greater quality than drip.

7. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

Coffee keep you awake. Accoording to some scientists, coffee is good for your heart. As a result, people who drink coffee perform good at what they do to any task.

Closed to reply

working