Because there is nothing better than basking in the kind embrace of nature while breathing in her most fragrant perfume in its concentrated form
"while breathing in her most fragrant perfume in its concentrated form "
What? Haha the pure air of nature smells good
I laughed because most natural hot springs smell like sulfur. Few people consider that "fragrant".
Hi angryself: Yes I agree that there is nothing better than nature in its purest form!
Well, I'm well aware of sulfur water- I myself am hardly bothered by it anymore. I am referring to the general fresh air, bit of confusion I guess lol. When you live out in nature and have well water? The smell of sulfur, well, you get used to it!
1) Soaking in hot water relaxes the muscles and soothes jangled nerves.
2) The minerals dissolved in the natural hot springs makes the water more dense, thus magnifying the effect.
3) Those dissolved minerals do wonders for the skin. You usually come out with it glowing. I've done mud packs with the clay mixed with hot spring water, and the results were marvelous!
4) Most natural hot springs are located in areas of natural beauty, so you get to enjoy the scenery during your soak.
5) You can actually drink from some of them! I once visited Alum Rock Park in San Jose, CA. There used to be a bathhouse there, but it closed for environmental reasons. They now have a self-guided tour, and there's a naturally carbonated spring you can drink from! True, it tasted a little sulfuric, but you can mix it with Crystal Lite powder to mask that flavor.
As you can tell, I'm a HUGE fan of hot springs!
by Peeples 2 months ago
Ok so I drive a Ford freestar minivan. When driving, no matter the speed it feels like a tire will fall off. Very severe feeling when driving slow but still a horrible wobble feeling when driving fast. When driving slow it feels like we are driving on a flat tire. So far we have check to ensure lug...
by Laura Schneider 2 years ago
Why does exercise make me feel more tired in general?Why does exercise make me feel more tired, during and after exercise and in general, rather than more energetic, fit, "runner's high", etc.?
by Joelle Burnette 9 years ago
This question was offered by my very curious and observant son. Some of our examples... *hot fudge over ice cream*hot, toasted bread with cold chicken salad*hot butternut squash soup with crème fraiche*cool, crisp salad with cooked steak or chicken*cooked fish with cool tarter sauce*hot sushi...
by khawfash 8 years ago
For some time now, I've noticed that he drinks a lot more water than I'm used to seeing him drink, and sometimes he'll just lay around in front of his dish, only to drink more water before he either camps out again or walks off.And all through the day, I see him drinking way more than my other...
by Helen Murphy Howell 6 years ago
I'm actually just having a moan here. I'm right in the middle of decorating the whole upper part of the house. I know it's going to look great when it's finished. But boy I've had a really hard time coping with the upheaval this time. Normally I just focus on what the house will look like once it's...
by kmackey32 4 years ago
Why does my husband refuse to do anything around the house?I feel i work and he is on unemployment. Why shouldn't he do household chores? I ended up getting muscle spasms after i lifted a tv, that i was cleaning under while he was sitting there playing playstation, watching me. He ended up having...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|