Because there is nothing better than basking in the kind embrace of nature while breathing in her most fragrant perfume in its concentrated form
"while breathing in her most fragrant perfume in its concentrated form "
What? Haha the pure air of nature smells good
I laughed because most natural hot springs smell like sulfur. Few people consider that "fragrant".
Hi angryself: Yes I agree that there is nothing better than nature in its purest form!
Well, I'm well aware of sulfur water- I myself am hardly bothered by it anymore. I am referring to the general fresh air, bit of confusion I guess lol. When you live out in nature and have well water? The smell of sulfur, well, you get used to it!
1) Soaking in hot water relaxes the muscles and soothes jangled nerves.
2) The minerals dissolved in the natural hot springs makes the water more dense, thus magnifying the effect.
3) Those dissolved minerals do wonders for the skin. You usually come out with it glowing. I've done mud packs with the clay mixed with hot spring water, and the results were marvelous!
4) Most natural hot springs are located in areas of natural beauty, so you get to enjoy the scenery during your soak.
5) You can actually drink from some of them! I once visited Alum Rock Park in San Jose, CA. There used to be a bathhouse there, but it closed for environmental reasons. They now have a self-guided tour, and there's a naturally carbonated spring you can drink from! True, it tasted a little sulfuric, but you can mix it with Crystal Lite powder to mask that flavor.
As you can tell, I'm a HUGE fan of hot springs!
by Peeples4 months ago
Ok so I drive a Ford freestar minivan. When driving, no matter the speed it feels like a tire will fall off. Very severe feeling when driving slow but still a horrible wobble feeling when driving fast. When driving slow...
by Laura Schneider24 months ago
Why does exercise make me feel more tired in general?Why does exercise make me feel more tired, during and after exercise and in general, rather than more energetic, fit, "runner's high", etc.?
by Helen Murphy Howell6 years ago
I'm actually just having a moan here. I'm right in the middle of decorating the whole upper part of the house. I know it's going to look great when it's finished. But boy I've had a really hard time coping with the...
by khawfash8 years ago
For some time now, I've noticed that he drinks a lot more water than I'm used to seeing him drink, and sometimes he'll just lay around in front of his dish, only to drink more water before he either camps out again or...
by Myn Is Me6 years ago
Why does the water from a hot-water tap often run cold for a while?
by Joelle Burnette9 years ago
This question was offered by my very curious and observant son. Some of our examples... *hot fudge over ice cream*hot, toasted bread with cold chicken salad*hot butternut squash soup with crème fraiche*cool, crisp...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.