jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What types of yogurt do you like and why?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 4 years ago

What types of yogurt do you like and why?

Some prefer nonfat, low fat and different kinds of flavor. How about you?

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

My favorite is Greek, nonfat.  Preferred brand is Chobani, preferred flavors are strawberry, blueberry, peach, and mango (which is actually low fat).  Every once in a while, I also like their apple cinnamon flavor.

For regular yogurt, I prefer anything with fruit on the bottom.  Generally, brand doesn't matter to me, but I really don't like watery yogurt.

big_smile

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

The yochrunch with M&M's. The absolute best yogurt ever. It's like a tasty treat, a selfish indulgence.

4. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

I prefer plain Greek yogurt as it provides more protein and less sugar than regular flavored yogurts. My favorite is Chobani. I like adding my own fruit and nuts or seeds. However, I do buy the small cups with fruit for my children. I have checked the ingredients for most yogurts, and Chobani seems to be the most nutritious without the added additives. You have to be careful with most yogurts, especially the "regular" versions, as they are filled with additives and extra sugars.

5. Alecia Murphy profile image79
    Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago

I like Greek and Aussie. Of the Greek brands, I prefer Fage but my wallet does not unless it's on sale.
    Aussie brands I like are Noosa and LIbertine.
    Whatever yogurt I eat, I like it to have a good flavor. Plain yogurt has never appealed to me.

6. renegadetory profile image99
    renegadetoryposted 4 years ago

As someone who is lactose intolerant and pre-diabetic, I have found that I really like the taste of coconut yogurt... I tried soy yogurt, but it just tastes like a**  (well the brand Yoso did anyways)

7. BChild75 profile image61
    BChild75posted 4 years ago

Dan active yogurt drink as it helps with my psoriass.

working