jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Ladies do you prefer regular T's or Fitted T's or doesn't matter?

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image82
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

Ladies do you prefer regular T's or Fitted T's or doesn't matter?

2. JessicasPulse profile image74
    JessicasPulseposted 6 years ago

Depends on how I am feeling that day. I love fitted T's, however regular T's can sometimes be a lot more comfortable.

3. SammySammo profile image59
    SammySammoposted 6 years ago

Definitely basic Ts.  Fitted T's seem like they're "fitted" for only one body type and they never fit me quite right.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Definitely fitted T's - strong preference.  They always make me look like I have some curves! In contrast a basic T makes me look like a flat-chested stick figure. 

But, the pics you showed have v. high necklines, at least it looks that way.  While I am not someone who would ever wear a plunging neckline (modesty, and lack of good cleavage), I think a slightly lower neckline would be better than what you have in your pics. Like, enough room that a circular style of necklace would be lying mostly on skin not on T-shirt. Or a modest V-neckline.  But the necklines don't need to go right up to the base of the neck like it seems to on the photo. It's not as fashionable, and it limits how you can accessorize it with necklace choices, etc.

5. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I'm all about fitted T's.  I feel like a regular T makes me look like I have no shape, and it also seems to me that they look more sloppy.

6. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

I like both, when purchasing T-shirts I tend to go by the fabric probably more than the fit.