jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What makes you anxious? How do you calm down?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

What makes you anxious? How do you calm down?

2. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

I get very ambitious. Wanting to rush at all my goals that I have in store. I quickly realize this which Is being aware, that's the first step. Then I either focus on the present and take it a step at a time or just focus on my breathing to calm myself down.

3. Koyna Sen profile image61
    Koyna Senposted 4 years ago

Whenever I fail to finish my work within the given timeline, I become very anxious. At this time I start taking deep breath, splash water on my face and then give my full concentration to my work. At that time my sole aim is to complete my work maintaining the quality. And this works.

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Anxiety or being anxious is a natural human nature and everyone can become anxious at some point of time or for some reason.
    If the matter is related to my family or children, I do feel anxious at many occasions. But prayer and meditation keep me peaceful and calm.
    Being an organised person, I do not face work related anxiety. If at all, things do not turn out as planned, I accept it rather than panic about it and try again.
    Meditation, Yoga and keeping oneself engaged are beneficial in controlling anxiety.

working