I dreamt I died in a car accident and went to visit my parents. What does this m

1. Tarnya Swann profile image57
    Tarnya Swannposted 4 years ago

I dreamt I died in a car accident and went to visit my parents. What does this mean?

in the dream it was also my birthday I was calling my parents the only one that could hear me was my mum and I could hear her. I went inside the house and she was holding a present I took it and then I realized I had died, it was then that I cried.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Some aspect of your outer or inner life is fading, or being superseded by a changed approach or attitude, so may be shown as dying. Your drive to achieve something might die, and be shown as a death in your dreams. Changing from adolescence to puberty, maturity to old age, are also shown as oneself dying. Lost opportunities or unexpressed potentials in oneself are frequently shown as dead bodies. All of us unconsciously learn attitudes or survival skills from parents and others. If these are unrecognized they may be shown as dead. Sometimes we have killed the child or teenager in us because of difficulties or trauma at those ages, and these may be seen as a dead person in one’s dream.

working