jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue' Do you agree

1. tsadjatko profile image69
    tsadjatkoposted 4 years ago

Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue' Do you agree or disagree? & why.

That's right, search youtube for [Harry Reid Denies All Obamacare 'Horror Stories'; 'All Are Untrue'] and you can listen to him call Americans who are victims of this law, LIARS! Is he right? Are Americans across the country willfully conspiring with Republicans to falsly desparage Obamacare or is Harry Reid starting his own little "war on Americans" ?

2. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 4 years ago

Normally this would really make me angry, but considering the source it doesn't mean much.  What else would we expect from Harry Reid?

1. tsadjatko profile image69
      tsadjatkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

History shows if anyone is ever a liar it's always him! Harry Reid is a prime example of a corrupt career politician whose lies are demonstrably false.Like "The war is lost" If anyone doesn't know about Harry Reid go here http://www.dingyharry.com/

3. profile image69
    Writer Chuckposted 4 years ago

Harry Reid Is representative of what's wrong with America. He's doing everything he can to stop the normal process of the peoples business and at the same time carry the Obama agenda for the administration.  I can only hope that the up and coming election buries the likes of Harry Reid and the rest of the progressive left forever.

At the same time the republicans are just waiting while the Democrats destroy themselves rather than using there position in the House of Representative's to do the one thing they could to stop Obama's "pen and his phone". Close the purse! The House of Representatives has control of the PURSE.  To do nothing is not helping the five million people that just lost their health care for God's sake.

4. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

It's Hairy Harry .  I suspect it's his under world connections that allow him to
    call a lie truth and truth a lie.