jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can someone's death be a legitimate Jackpot for some one else?

1. Sky9106 profile image76
    Sky9106posted 3 years ago

Can someone's death be a legitimate Jackpot for some one else?

With the struggles humankind is having with life and death and who should live and who should die , certain thoughts keeps tracing through my head in the form of this question. As for me of course I believe this can happen and I have legitimate references.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Holding a life insurance policy on another person is a legitimate jackpot for the death of another. I know of a people that have purchased life insurance policies on family members not living with them. For them it's like a stock investment especially if the relative is young and participating in criminal activities. The premiums are low and the payout could be several thousands.
    Another form of jackpot one may experience is if the person who died use to bully, torment, or harass an individual. I imagine they would feel a sense of newfound freedom knowing that person was dead.

Sky9106posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dashingscorpio, I guess those you mentioned are definite legit avenues and the truth is those are the responses that will actually open the gates. There is a question I wanted to post, "if the dead has any rights" I did not. Thanks .

3. Frank Atanacio profile image82
    Frank Atanacioposted 3 years ago

Since you really can't take it with you.. It gets left beind and so do the debt.. so it can work both ways for some families..smile

Sky9106posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks bro Frank , its another way it can be looked at , and I am not cutting any corners here doesn't it appear to be a double standard in some way?

working