jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think Hobby Lonny will win its lawsuit in Supreme Court re ACA and contra

1. brakel2 profile image83
    brakel2posted 3 years ago

Do you think Hobby Lonny will win its lawsuit in Supreme Court re ACA and contraceptive requirement?

Some people believe the co. Is denying the right of choice to employees. If they win, women will not have the coverage and must pay for it. I wonder iif there might be a financial savings to HL.

2. AlexDrinkH2O profile image80
    AlexDrinkH2Oposted 3 years ago

Yes, they will win the case and they should.

3. brakel2 profile image83
    brakel2posted 3 years ago

This should read Hobby Lobby. I edited it

4. M. T. Dremer profile image97
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I don't think they will win the case. If laws can be overridden by religious affiliation then the entire system starts to decay. The owners of Hobby Lobby don't have to use birth control, as individuals, but their business still has to abide by the laws of every other business.

5. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

If you go by constitutional law they will win.  But judges don't go by the constitutional law.  They make up their own. So what they decide is anyone's guess.  The legal system is so broken I can't believe it.

6. tommylop profile image84
    tommylopposted 3 years ago

Yes they will win. Hobby lobby does provide contraception coverage doe there employees but the owners have relegious objections to the moarning after pill.

They has the owner of the busniess have the right to say no I am not going to spend money on that.

working