jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How many of you have either had surgery this year or will have surgery by the en

1. ZipperConstantine profile image81
    ZipperConstantineposted 3 years ago

How many of you have either had surgery this year or will have surgery by the end of the year?

I am writing a poem about people who suffer behind closed doors.  People who have had or will  have surgeries that were successful and those that have failed.  It will  be a poem of encouragement from my own personal experience and input from others will be most helpful.  The world needs to know about the people behind  closed doors.  This poem will be about feelings before and after as well as recuperation and the stressors; pain, depression, and anxiety that goes with it.

2. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

I have had a lot of surgeries. The worst, which resulted in a dead baby boy, left me traumatized for years. I was almost dead so I received no spinal, the doctor said no time open her up. I did faint and awakened to lifeless baby boy and people shaking their heads. I was 18. It is a very long story but I continue to feel the effects 39 years later.

1. ZipperConstantine profile image81
      ZipperConstantineposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Penny thank you for your response.  I know you have left out a tremendous amount of information but what you did write is sorrowful!  Thank you for responding. Check out my newest Cloud article it may helpl!

2. Penny G profile image72
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much. Yes I still carry the scares emotionally, but GOD has moved me forward so the pain is gone, just memories.

working