jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are your concepts of right living?

1. Penny G profile image74
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

What are your concepts of right living?

Each person has their own but their are a few that are part of the social norm.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Life is a personal journey.
    Therefore each of us has to learn to dance to our own music or otherwise be doomed to a life unhappiness while trying to live up to everyone's expectations. Only (you) know what makes (you) happy.
    The first step is taking some time do some serious introspective thinking in order to figure out who you are and what (you want) out of life. The next step is put together a plan for how you want to make it happen. Naturally there will be peaks and valleys as well as unforeseen obstacles but having self-discipline and being adaptable will carry the day.
    Our lives are for the most part the end result of the (choices) and (decisions) we have made along the way. The right way to approach life is to have complete awareness of the potential consequences when we say "yes" or "no".
    You are responsible for your own happiness.

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I guess I was thinking on the line what do you call right living. For instance some of mine are Truth, honesty, Integrity, respect for self and others,a moral code of right and wrong, good work ethics to name some.

3. LysaSomwell profile image60
    LysaSomwellposted 3 years ago

Taking challenges positively, pursuit of happiness, contentment, love and healthy living.

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I like those, thanks

working