Do you know any breakfast recipes that are healthy, fast, high in fat and can he

1. msginger profile image79
    msgingerposted 3 years ago

Do you know any breakfast recipes that are healthy, fast, high in fat and can help me gain weight?

I would like to gain some weight. My lunch is often packed with fats (smoked salmon, goat cheese, avocado, olive oil) as is my diner. I eat nuts as a snack. Still, I'm having trouble gaining weight as I'm also breastfeeding. My breakfast is the one that's bringing it all down (2 sandwiches).

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

If you want to gain weight, find a "Great Harvest" shop in your area, and buy their scones every morning. That'll do it.

3. thefedorows profile image81
    thefedorowsposted 3 years ago

Perhaps a peanut butter oat smoothie?  Peanut butter is high in fat and protein.  Blend 2 T natural peanut butter, 1/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup full fat vanilla yogurt, 1/4 cup full fat milk, a dash of cinnamon, and some frozen fruit--half a banana or a handful of berries (strawberries or raspberries would be yummy).  If you don't have frozen fruit, you could use fresh and then toss in a few ice cubes.  For even more fat you could drizzle in some avocado/olive/coconut oil and/or some flax seeds.  smile

working