jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to cure foot problems on arch

  1. Shantell1027 profile image59
    Shantell1027posted 3 years ago

    How to cure foot problems on arch

  2. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

    You can get arch support inserts for your shoes.

  3. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

    You need to go see the foot Doctor. The podiatrist can help you solve the problem. There is a brand of shoes call confort. You need to try those. They are on sale at Marshalls or any wearhouse  call Clarck at the mall. Good luck with your shoes.

  4. profile image54
    Nicole Nichols-Smposted 3 years ago

    There are Dr Shoals machines at CVS, Walgreen's Walmart and Meijer, where you follow instructions it will tell you where you put the most pressure on your feet and it gives you a recommendation for arch supports. I was having terrible arch problems and didn't matter what shoes I wore I was in constant pain and didn't help that I take 4 flights of stairs everyday. I paid about $50 for them and they helped so much that now I no longer have an issue. If that is out of your budget you can try some exercises like rolling your foot over a tennis ball or freeze a bottle of water and roll your foot over that. Good luck, I know how painful it is.

  5. CJMcAllister profile image85
    CJMcAllisterposted 3 years ago

    Most people wear shoes nearly all the time. Unfortunately, this can be harmful to your feet. Simply walking barefoot on the beach can help soothe, heal and strengthen them in several different ways. read more