jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'm having pains in my hand. Is there anything I can do?

1. profile image56
    Nickk127posted 3 years ago

I'm having pains in my hand. Is there anything I can do?

Hey all I know this is probably a dumb questions but a few years back I punched something hurt my hand and never went to the doctor. I have been getting some pains on that hand performing the simplest of tasks for quite some time now. Is there anything I might be able to do after waiting so long or am I pretty much stuck with the pains. Thanks in advance.

2. Robert the Bruce profile image60
    Robert the Bruceposted 3 years ago

Is the pain in your actual hand or in your wrist? Is there any swelling or a lump anywhere?

1. profile image56
      Nickk127posted 3 years agoin reply to this

No swelling no lump and it's not constant it comes and goes I'm thinking it may be a pinched nerve or nerve damage possibly... It occurs right behind my index finger and all the way down that part of my hand at times

2. Robert the Bruce profile image60
      Robert the Bruceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's true, it could be a pinched nerve. Have you seen a chiropractor? I had a pinched nerve in my neck that was causing numbness in my hand. The chiropractor helped with this.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

See a Doctor. Write down your symptoms  and your questions before your appointment.
    Especially if it is not getting better, don't put yourself through unnecessary pain, when it  might be solved or helped simply.

working