jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can one really experience Lucid Dreaming?

1. Sandeep Murmu profile image60
    Sandeep Murmuposted 3 years ago

Can one really experience Lucid Dreaming?

Lucid dreaming sounds like seeing 3D or more correct 4D film, but I don't know how to. Is it lethal for my health?

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Yes, people can experience lucid dreaming and, no, it's not detrimental to your health. I guess it could be dangerous depending on what's happening in the dream because you may wake up and not know where you are or think the event is really happening which would lead to you getting hurt or hurting someone else in some way. I've had a few lucid dreams and, upon waking up, it's taken me a minute or so to figure out I was dreaming, but nothing bad ever happened.

3. WiccanSage profile image96
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

No, it's nothing to do with 3d or 4d... lucid dreaming is when you become aware during your dream that you are dreaming and you are able to somewhat control what's happening.

It's still just a dream... you're able to maintain some semblance of consciousness.

It's not dangerous. It can be a lot of fun. One woman who liked to binge lost a lot of weight lucid dreaming because instead of eating in her waking hours she'd binge in her dreams.

I started having lucid dreams as a kid so I did my research and learned to do it on command. As long as I'm not too exhausted I can live out a dream adventure. It's pretty cool.

1. Sandeep Murmu profile image60
      Sandeep Murmuposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks friend for your nice info. Hope I will someday see a lucid dream. Up to now I haven't.

working