jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Who believes in the Law of Attraction and why? And if no why so?

1. Iesha Stone profile image62
    Iesha Stoneposted 3 years ago

Who believes in the Law of Attraction and why? And if no why so?

2. Sri T profile image78
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

It works, but people have to discover how to make it work best for them. Repetition of the thoughts/affirmations/visualizations makes it work. Sometimes very little repetition, sometimes all day. However long it takes is the rule. The goal is to get the subconscious to accept the suggestion and then lead the person intuitively to where they can find what they want. Either it comes to the person or they have to take action and go get it. It works in both directions.

1. Iesha Stone profile image62
      Iesha Stoneposted 3 years agoin reply to this

So how will they learn if no one teaches them? How would they know what to do and how to go about it if they don't know? Its not about knowing what to do with the Law of Attraction its about how many people you can teach it to. So lets teach it..

2. Sri T profile image78
      Sri Tposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Some people don't believe it works. So they block or delay the results with negativity. It works faster when affirming/visualizing with meditation music or in a drowsy state like Neville Goddard taught. If people don't accept it, I don't force it.

3. Iesha Stone profile image62

right. so what has worked for you?

4. Sri T profile image78

I write out what I want on my computer wordpad example: an affirmation for more money. Then I play a Delta brainwave cd and read the affirmation over and over. I close my eyes and picture money in my wallet or direct deposits. People buy from me.

5. Iesha Stone profile image62

that's great im doing that now but didn't know which brainwave to use. so I used calming music.

6. Sri T profile image78

It always works for me. The law is: whatever we imagine in that state of mind, is going to happen.  Thoughts and feelings influence the right people and they give you what you want. If a person believes it with no doubts. Good luck!

3. profile image53
    Ian Mooneposted 3 years ago

The Law of Attraction is really just the Law of Love, & it's as simple as that....Find something you love doing like hobbies passions & interests, and nothing could or would stop you doing it again....It "might" work for money for some people because people think they need & love money, but they'l "all" realise sooner or later that they should have gone for the hobbies passions & interests....What i mean by all that is love will find you everything you need, but first you have to find what you love doing....So instead of using the law of attraction to gain financial reward which has no real value, we should all just get out there finding hobbies passions & interests....There what's gonna lead a person to finding their soul mate, & then they will feel content & won't need money..(well, won't "need" a lot of money). :-)

1. TLStahling profile image87
      TLStahlingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I certainly believe in the Law of Attraction.  Energy attracts like energy.  It's also a form of prayer.  Putting out the energy and matching the frequency gives you a connection of thought, desire and fulfillment.

working