jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do if you were younger?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 3 years ago

What would you do if you were younger?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9029771_f260.jpg

2. profile image59
    thejester18posted 3 years ago

Well it would be hard for me to say. I'm 18 so I'm still really young. Well if I was I kid again iv would pick on my older brothers like I used to. Well I still get on there nerves. Kind of in avoidable seeing how I'm the youngest brother.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I would have taken more chances to go after (bigger) dreams!
    Playing it too safe during the early years is a waste of time. Being single and young is a time for exploring and discovering.
    Bucket lists are for those who didn't spend their youth doing the things they (really) wanted to do! smile
    "Youth is wasted on the young." - George Bernard Shaw

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

In my mind, this is a time travel scenario. So, if I went back, I'm not sure if I would change anything, but I would definitely do it a lot faster. I have a lot of patience for things, but sometimes I wait a little too long to get the ball rolling. A lot can be accomplished in a lifetime.

5. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12169327_f260.jpg

If I could go back in time to my high school youthful days I would make sure that I toured and was thoroughly exposed to Oxford University and the town of Oxford that it has indeed manifested. I visited Oxford for the first time in 2014 and immediately realized I had missed opportunity to attend such a beautiful place when I was college aged.

6. chefmancave profile image86
    chefmancaveposted 3 years ago

That is simple. I would get a better job with a better company. I worked for the same company for over 20 years. Recently I got a new job. WOW! What a difference. I would tell people to switch jobs about every five years.

working