What are the ten factors that separates those who embody a mindset/consciousness

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What are the ten factors that separates those who embody a mindset/consciousness of

prosperity/abundance from those who possess a mindset/consciousness of poverty/scarcity?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."
    From the poem {Invictus} by William Ernest Henley
    People who go on to accumulate massive wealth truly (believe) with some imagination and hard work they can reach the top!
    It has been said: "Success leaves clues".
    They read biographies and study those who have done what they themselves would like to accomplish.
    They realize how important it is to network and socialize with people who are just as driven. They seek out mentors and advice.
    They never stop trying to (learn) or better themselves.
    They guard against negative people/naysayers, and negative thinking. They focus on what they want to happen and not what they're afraid of happening. They set goals with measurable milestones and reward themselves along the way to stay motivated.
    They have the (self-discipline) to do things they'd rather not be doing to get the reward they desire.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" - Muhammad Ali

3. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

One word. Programming. Some people are programmed or have programmed their inner mind for success and wealth. Others are not programmed or don't even know that it's possible to become wealthy. Example, Donald Trump has kids. Do you think they grew up knowing that it was possible to become wealthy in America? Programming.