jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What are you most afraid of?

1. crackerjack9 profile image73
    crackerjack9posted 2 years ago

What are you most afraid of?

Everybody's afraid of something; face it-life can be scary! What are your innermost fears?

I'll be honest...I've lived through good and bad in my life and I have a lot of fears. Perhaps the thing I'm most fearful of is dying alone. I'm also afraid I'll die without fulfilling any of my dreams of traveling, reuniting with my son, owning a home in the country...

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12452278_f260.jpg

2. Chriswillman90 profile image97
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

I'm terrified of getting shot one day. It looks so painful and unpleasant and I use to have nightmares of someone knocking me out while I'm sleeping. I hope that never happens but who knows given our violent society.

crackerjack9posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that doesn't sound too pleasant...right up there with drowning, another one of my fears...

3. Omeva profile image74
    Omevaposted 2 years ago

I'm most afraid of death from suffocation i.e. Drowning in water or being buried alive.

Just the thought of not being able to breathe scares me.

I agree...just thinking about it makes me scared. Funny, though, i am mostly scared of things that would probably never happen to me like being buried alive.

4. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12454793_f260.jpg

I honestly have little fear in my life; however, I honestly do fear that my children and grandchildren will not have the same understanding/regard for The Father, Son and Holy Spirit that I have been blessed to have.

I agree that most children need to have some understanding of their faith.

5. Ayeshafarid profile image77
    Ayeshafaridposted 2 years ago

Everyone has fears in his conscious or subconscious mind. I am afraid of losing my loved ones and pray that they always stay safe and close to me

Yes, I worry about losing my mom.

2. Ayeshafarid profile image77
      Ayeshafaridposted 2 years agoin reply to this

everyone can relate to it.

working