jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What kind of fruits and vegetables that have small quantity of potassium, sodium

1. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

What kind of fruits and vegetables that have small quantity of potassium, sodium.?

For people with kidneys problems, what foods are good to stop the going to dialysis or transplant.? In other words. I want to find out about the restrictions of certain foods.what not to eat to prevent , the kidneys going bad at early age and at older age. Also, what is good for people who already in treatment.

2. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12557117_f260.jpg

You cannot go wrong with limited amounts of these fruits; namely a peach, an apple, 1 cup of raspberries or blueberries. As far as vegetables are concerned, green and yellow beans, cauliflower, peas, cabbage, spinach, cucumbers, green leaf lettuce and iceberg lettuce.

1. erorantes profile image50
      erorantesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your honest and caring awnser. It is an excellent choice of fruits and vegetables.Definitely, smoothies are going to be delicious for the person with kidney's problems. You are good mister john connor.

2. connorj profile image77
      connorjposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I am relatively healthy; no issues with any of me kidneys yet. Touch wood, no not my head! Although I love my daily protein shakes laced with blueberries, espresso... they taste great, fill me up and are good for me. Maybe even extending my hockey...

3. erorantes profile image50
      erorantesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Excellent mister john . I am happy that you know about the secret of the delicious fruit.

working