jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

is eating of salt beside our meal is benefit to me or not

1. profile image46
    riya mishraposted 7 years ago

is eating of salt beside our meal is benefit to me or not

how can i reduce my fatness by home remediyplease answer to me in every low remedy which is avalible in home itself

2. wordsscriber profile image60
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

according to nhlbi.nih.gov/hbp/prevent/sodium/sodium.htm A key to healthy eating is choosing foods lower in salt and sodium. Most Americans consume more salt than they need. The current recommendation is to consume less than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams[mg] ) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams (about 1 teaspoon) of table salt a day. The 6 grams include ALL salt and sodium consumed, including that used in cooking and at the table. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise eating less salt and sodium, as recent research has shown that people consuming diets of 1,500 mg of sodium had even better blood pressure lowering benefits. These lower-sodium diets also can keep blood pressure from rising and help blood pressure medicines work better.

3. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image60
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

Salt is extremely beneficial in Humid climates..as body tends to loose a lot of salt in the form of sweat...

And to decrease weight....dissolve a teaspoon of Honey in a glass of cold water...add a little lemon juice to it....
    This is a simple yet effective way to reduce weight...!!!

4. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

Is not necessary to add the salt in our foods because the amount of sodium that the our body need is usually contained in a healthy and balanced nutrition and  in the water. Too much salt causes fluid retention and promotes cellulite. I advise you to eat fruits in the morning, lots of vegetables (without salt!) and some cereals for lunch, fruit in the afternoon and in the dinner vegetables, vegetables, vegetables! with, if you want, some protein foods. But remember that too much meat is harmful to your health!
    ah: drink only water and some draining or relaxing herbal tea or relaxing, but without sugar!

5. coeline profile image60
    coelineposted 7 years ago

eating foods with salt is not exactly bad by itself. there just has to be balance. if you have certain diseases which entail a low-salt diet, you should therefore avoid salty foods, vice versa.

salt affects the blood flow, the electrolytes that go with it since it is one of the major electrolytes, and eventually is needed to be just in right amounts to have a healthy body

6. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 6 years ago

You can reduce your weight with well-balanced meals and exercise.  Eating properly first will cause weight reduction then you can incorporate mild exercises. Too much salt will increase your blood pressure level.  Most vegetables already contain enough sodium - not really necessary to add more salt.