jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is nursing as an occupation still popular but confusing field as it was ten yea

1. Matthew RN profile image81
    Matthew RNposted 2 years ago

Is nursing as an occupation still popular but confusing  field as it was ten years ago?

Thinking of making a blog based on my experience of nursing and getting into nursing school to assist others that might want to pursue the same avenue for a career.  If the field is not as popular as it was 10 years ago, no need to blog about it

2. Juliet Christie profile image80
    Juliet Christieposted 2 years ago

Why consider nursing a confusing occupation can you be a bit more specific.I for one does not see it as confusing.If you are thinking money the money is still in nursing as well as the demand

1. Matthew RN profile image81
      Matthew RNposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Confusion would be: When you are a new nurse and ask a question to a veteran nurse you get ridiculed and despised instead of the answer or help.  When you run around trying to help but always feel behind and yelled at by patients, nurses, and doctors

2. Juliet Christie profile image80
      Juliet Christieposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I see what you mean, I suppose these are teething pains and as time progress they will pass as one gets more seasoned and  experience. No guts no glory

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Yes, my daughter is taking engineering. If you take nursing, you gain a lot of benefits and while you learn, your fees are being paid , lots of good stuff but lots of girls prefer office jobs

Closed to reply

working