What is the secret to keep Our life longer? More than 100 year old.
Welcome to share your opinions and view. Thanks.
There use to be a lady who lived a few miles from here that was well over a hundred. She never married. She claimed that was her secret to a long life.
(1) Be intellectually curious. Keep the mind sharp by doing mental exercises such as calculus, crossword puzzles, & reading complex material.
(2) Get the highest level of education one can. Better educated people have more interests & more options. This leads to a longer life.
(3) Have a career that one is passionate about. If one hates his/her chosen career or job, this can be toxic emotionally, mentally, psychologically, psychically, & even physically. In conjunction w/this, this career should be lucrative. Nothing reduces life expectancy like poverty.
(4) Have an affluent lifestyle. Money means more options & choices beyond the rudiments. Money also means that one has superior nutrition as one can purchase better quality food. It also means better health & wider health options. It means a superior quality of health care. It can mean more access to preventive care, especially in terms of prolonging youth & prevent ailments relating to aging.
(5) Have a positive outlook on life. Always look on the bright side of things.
(6) Have an open mind. Think outside THAT box. Go beyond old paradigms & embrace new paradigms.
(7) Have an active romantic life. Nothing like romance to produce endorphins which invigorate & enhance!
(8) Only associate with positive people. Stay away from the negaters, haters, negaholics, & other negative people. STAY AWAY!
A dead life is a dead life. Awake, or dead. Let the dead bury the dead. The secret of Living is Love, a life lived in God, an outflowing or flowering of the Consciousness to others. That is why Spiritual masters come. They don't have to, but they are overwhelmed by an indescribable effulgent Light call LOVE.
The Christ was 33, some were as young as 16. What does 100 matter when one is living in such state?
by Lissette 12 months ago
How do you feel about 100 year old houses? Would you purchase one?
by Laurel Rogers 9 years ago
Wow, I half-way heard this on CNN and thought how amazing elderly people can be. She strangled the 100 year old room mate in a nursing home, claiming the woman was making her life a living hell. Charges?I wonder what I would do under the same circumstances.
by Anish Patel 6 years ago
Does life get easier as one gets older?They say life begins at 40. Is that really true? Or are we living in a world that belongs to the youth?
by Ruchira 7 years ago
Do happy people tend to live longer?
by Renee S 7 years ago
Everyone has something that nobody knows about them. If not a deep, dark secret, then something strange or shocking that you've never revealed about yourself.....
by kallini2010 6 years ago
In so many years of your life (the longer the better) what was your Best Birthday Present?I know that so many of us do NOT like our birthdays. And the older we get, the less we like those reminders of us getting older. Even though, we all go in the same direction. Sometimes, we...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|