jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best dream that you ever had?

1. Rabadi profile image81
    Rabadiposted 2 years ago

What is the best dream that you ever had?

2. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 2 years ago

I am in Himalayas doing meditation. The mountains are covered with a little bit of snow. There are a few monks bowing before the morning sun. The birds are chirping in the fresh air. The river is smoothly flowing by. I hear a melodious flute playing in the woods. There are peacocks dancing and shedding their feathers. I am surrounded by a lot of greenery and then suddenly I hear my name. As I turn back, I see a gentleman in his 20’s. I see a peculiar glow on his face and a feeling of immense peace embraces me. Together, we play flute up above the mountains where a small house made of flowers resides. Then at night time, we count copious stars in sky and sing some of the classical Bollywood songs. When I woke up, I found that someone was playing flute in the neighbourhood. He he.

1. Rabadi profile image81
      Rabadiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wow what a dream! Thank you for sharing it with me smile I am now following you.

3. Rabadi profile image81
    Rabadiposted 2 years ago

I love when I dream about being in a beautiful location. I had a dream I had a big garden at my house and it was beautiful with sunflowers it was really beautiful.

working