jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?

1. ajayshah2005 profile image57
    ajayshah2005posted 6 years ago

What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?

What’s the most recent dream you can remember?

2. Healing Touch profile image82
    Healing Touchposted 6 years ago

I was at an island paradise with my love Billy, who died in 1991. He was killed by lightening at the Us open. You should read my hub on it. The Worn Out Shoes.

Healing touch

3. hawkdad73 profile image67
    hawkdad73posted 6 years ago

I was in an episode of 90210 with Joey Macintyre from New Kids on the Block and then had to go meet the guitarist Slash (formerly of Guns and Roses) at the bus stop, but he was already there with a Chinese man in mid-19th century, old west attire.

I wouldn't even tell my therapist that.

4. misstoughcookie97 profile image69
    misstoughcookie97posted 5 years ago

I have two.
    I had this dream that I was in this tv show or movie or something like that. In my dream was the cast of Hawaii 5-0, my new favourite actor Jon seda (in the dream his name was syd short for sydney and me. I have no clue where it was set. It looked like Melbourne but then there were parts of Hawaii and in one scene it looked like my grandparent's street but as you got out it was like swanston street. Weird enough I know. Mind you everyone had their character names. So I meet up with steve mcgarrett and Danno Williams (Hawaii 5-0) who as steve is apparently an friend of my uncle's friend's that I was really close to. I remember this one scene where I kept hugging him. Then we meet up with syd who goes undercover ( weird thing about that is that the actor- Jon Seda- played an undercover agaent in UC: Undercover- an awesome as tv show). So then syd has to go undercover when the bad guys figure out who he is and he runs out of a house that looks like something out of waikiki beach whilst we are screaming out for him to get out and then he runs down my grandparents street as the house explodes and we ran after him onto what looked like swanston street. He tried to run across the road where he gets hit by a car! :'( I nearly started crying from the dream) I keep screaming out syd syd as I run across the road and then syd says something to me and dies in my arms.

Another crazy dream I had was when I was at a backyard barbeque with Alex O’Loughlin, Frank John Hughes, Donnie Wahlberg, Rick Gomez and James Madio. Suddenly the song Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith comes on and everyone starts singing it.

It was the most hilarious dream I have ever had and I’m pretty sure I woke up at 2 in the morning cracking up in a hysterical laughing fit.