What is a recurring dream while sleepin that you always have? What do you think

1. wiserworld profile image90
    wiserworldposted 2 years ago

What is a recurring dream while sleepin that you always have? What do you think it means?

2. SpiritusShepherd profile image60
    SpiritusShepherdposted 2 years ago

Sometimes years pass before I have the dream again, but it is always the same. There is a small stream of water flowing through a forest, I follow it to a small waterfall. I spend a few moments at the waterfall. There are little treasures at its base, small glass bottles that shimmer in the light.
    Then I follow the stream further into the forest, it leads. The stream turns into a huge river churned by enormous turbines. Children standing at the edge of the river whisper to me that if you fall in, the turbines will suck you up and crush you.

I always believed that the small stream and hidden waterfall were symbolic for the treasure of knowledge. A treasure which many people pass by, but there are a few who understand its value.

When I come to the river I understand that water in dream usually represents emotions. The churning water are my emotions, fear, doubt, stress, threatening to crush me.

working