jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is Bill Clinton A Sociopath?

1. tsadjatko profile image67
    tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago

Is Bill Clinton A Sociopath?

Sociopaths are often characterized as people who lack a conscience and never feel remorse about their actions, even when they emotionally destroy other people. They don’t take responsibility for their behavior and blame others for whatever havoc they create. They are generally charming on the surface. Is this someone yoou know named Bill Clinton? alias Slick Wille, Bubba, the Wizard of "Is," Secretariat, The First Black President, The Comeback Kid, andTeflon Bill,

2. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 2 years ago

Yes, I do think Bill Clinton is a Sociopath.  But from your description of what make a person a Sociopath that would apply to most of our elected politicians today.

I'm sure you are aware that many are going to vote for Hillary because they believe they will have their beloved Bill back in the White House.  If she wins this next election we can kiss what is left of this country goodbye.

1. tsadjatko profile image67
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Bingo Mike!

Politics attracts sociopaths like bugs to light, like a moth to a flame, like a bear to honey, like lambs to the slaughter, like pigs in clover,like taking candy from a baby,like the white on rice, like Ronnie to hate speech,

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

I don't know about sociopath, but I don't think he is honest, and I believe he is a womanizer.

1. Verily Prime profile image53
      Verily Primeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The Wizzard of is-classic

2. tsadjatko profile image67
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

LM A once close associate said he never heard Bill express the slightest twinge of regret or concern about the fate of women who had crossed his path.He would discussPaulaJones,GenniferFlowers,or MonicaLewinsky as if it involved someone else