jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do you use your Imagination to make your Reality as you want it?

1. Aliswell profile image61
    Aliswellposted 2 years ago

How do you use your Imagination to make your Reality as you want it?

If you have, as Neville Goddard suggests, the Only thing (i.e. your imagination) necessary to manifest all your desires into reality, are there any type of additional implementation techniques, in addition to using your imagination, that have worked best for you to create those realities? I would hope that all those who experience concrete results will answer. This is NOT a Religious type Question, but relies on a very religious referenced philosophy of one Neville Goddard!

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

Thank you for the question leading me onward to a new discovering of interest. Not knowing of Neville I sought to learn of him. I looked first at Wikipedia where only an article not in English was. However, any who have a desire to understand seeking brevity here is a link to an article that was deleted (English) from Wikipedia: http://freeneville.com/neville-goddard-wiki/

I really cannot contribute to the question with experience. I am still thinking on the little I learned and reflecting . . .

Aliswellposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your response Tim. I hope your search is beneficial to you. I find the man's voice and complete command of his thoughts, very appealing and intriguing to me! I listen to his lectures on YouTube everyday.

3. ValKaras profile image87
    ValKarasposted 2 years ago

I have never heard of Neville Goddard, but he must be quite an authority about the use of imagination, since you are mentioning him among so many others of the field of self-help.

Personally, I got quite some results with imagination, but it was not about objective, circumstantial outcomes  -  rather my model of psycho-physical functioning. Long time ago I figured, if I could make myself feel like Donald Trump or Bill Gates, then I would not need their billions to justify that feeling.
    Well, I got myself to the point where I could swear that those two gentlemen never felt that peace, harmony, and happiness that I did, because they belong to those things that no money could buy -  others being true love and health.
    So, with my imagination I simply persisted upon an ideal, blissful feeling all over my personal space, removing on the spot any resistance to it. I can only tell you the same what so many qigong masters have said, Allen: "If it's not simple  -  it's impossible."

Don't forget those masters of imagination  -  little kids. Do they need a "complex modality or technique" to suddenly become "Supermen"? If we had not kept sabotaging them with our "common sense", who knows how many of them would have become filthy rich geniuses. That SAME sabotaging unconscious voice is sabotaging our natural use of imagination. Yours is probably telling you: "Come on, Allen, smarten up, you know it can't be done."

Well, override that voice by persisting. There is no magic intensity of imagination  -  but absence of resistance to it that brings about desired results.

Aliswellposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Val. Thank you for your persistence in answering my questions regarding my search for that which I can't explain. I always get a very Good feeling when reading your eloquent explanations of what has worked for you, and I can find substance in them!

working