What are the TEN BEST things that an American child could have?
Both a mother AND a father, who have a really good marriage.
To live in a good, clean, safe neighborhood.
The opportunity to go to a very good school with good teachers, good test scores, and virtually no behavior issues.
A Christian upbringing.
Good morals as opposed to unhealthy ones, a good mindset.
Lots of friends.
Home training in how to behave.
Instilled a respect for authority figures and other children.
(1) Having educated & successful parents who can afford their children myriad cultural, educational, intellectual, & socioeconomic opportunities.
(2) Having encouraging, loving, nurturing parents who believe that their children can achieve whatever they want to achieve & want them to live at their highest human potential.
(3) Being born into an affluent environment where there is a better quality of life, especially through nutrition, medical care, education, & other things.
(4) Being born into small families where there is a premium of parental attention, love, care, & opportunity. Having the opportunity to explore & enjoy a childhood & adolescence.
(5) Being born into an atmosphere where there is endless love, not abuse.
(6) Having understanding parents who realize that children, as developing beings, are allowed to make mistakes & fail but those things does not diminish the true nature of the child.
(7) Not stressing blind obedience but to encourage children to question authority. Encourage them to express their feelings & opinions.
(8) Exposing their children to various culture, outlooks, & philosophies. Encouraging them to have an open mind.
(9) Encouraging independence. Children should be taught to be independent early. Giving children independence helps create a sense of power & ownership which are invaluable assets in today's world.
(10) Having their children be INDIVIDUALS & ALWAYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. Always encourage them to be different & not adopt the herd mentality.
by Sp Greaney 7 years ago
What are the best things about being in a romantic relationship?
by Eaglekiwi 8 years ago
What were the worst /best things that George Bush achieved or failed at during his term as PresidentHow has his leadership helped or hindered the American people?
by Joana e Bruno 6 years ago
What are the best things of being male?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 years ago
What are the TEN components of mature and conscientious parenting?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 9 months ago
To those who have 1 child, do you get intrusive, probing questions from relatives &other people?
by Paula 5 years ago
What are the best things we can do to prevent colon cancer?Colon Cancer runs in some families. What can be done to help prevent colon cancer throughout one's life?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|