What are the TEN BEST things that an American child could have?
Both a mother AND a father, who have a really good marriage.
To live in a good, clean, safe neighborhood.
The opportunity to go to a very good school with good teachers, good test scores, and virtually no behavior issues.
A Christian upbringing.
Good morals as opposed to unhealthy ones, a good mindset.
Lots of friends.
Home training in how to behave.
Instilled a respect for authority figures and other children.
(1) Having educated & successful parents who can afford their children myriad cultural, educational, intellectual, & socioeconomic opportunities.
(2) Having encouraging, loving, nurturing parents who believe that their children can achieve whatever they want to achieve & want them to live at their highest human potential.
(3) Being born into an affluent environment where there is a better quality of life, especially through nutrition, medical care, education, & other things.
(4) Being born into small families where there is a premium of parental attention, love, care, & opportunity. Having the opportunity to explore & enjoy a childhood & adolescence.
(5) Being born into an atmosphere where there is endless love, not abuse.
(6) Having understanding parents who realize that children, as developing beings, are allowed to make mistakes & fail but those things does not diminish the true nature of the child.
(7) Not stressing blind obedience but to encourage children to question authority. Encourage them to express their feelings & opinions.
(8) Exposing their children to various culture, outlooks, & philosophies. Encouraging them to have an open mind.
(9) Encouraging independence. Children should be taught to be independent early. Giving children independence helps create a sense of power & ownership which are invaluable assets in today's world.
(10) Having their children be INDIVIDUALS & ALWAYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. Always encourage them to be different & not adopt the herd mentality.
by Joana e Bruno5 years ago
What are the best things of being male?
by Grace Marguerite Williams4 years ago
What are the TEN components of mature and conscientious parenting?
by Eaglekiwi8 years ago
What were the worst /best things that George Bush achieved or failed at during his term as PresidentHow has his leadership helped or hindered the American people?
by Sp Greaney6 years ago
What are the best things about being in a romantic relationship?
by Alma Cabase5 years ago
They say the best things in life are free. Can you name some of them?My sister told me recently that there will come a point in time that everything will be labeled with a price tag. I tried to contradict but...
by Grace Marguerite Williams4 months ago
To those who have 1 child, do you get intrusive, probing questions from relatives &other people?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.