jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is "The law of attraction" Real?

1. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Is "The law of attraction" Real?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

Thoughts are thing and everything we acquire began as thought or mental desire. Essentially the law of attraction is nothing more than admitting if you focus your desires on having something and follow your instincts with the (full belief) that you have it then it will find it's way to you.
    The bible puts it another way in Mark 11:24
    "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, {believe that ye receive them}, and ye shall have them."
    Having (faith) means never having to ask (how).
    Matthew 9:29
    "...According to (your faith) be it unto you."
    The hardest part for most of us adults is learning to (control) our thoughts in such a manner as to think and believe whatever it is we want to bring about without raising doubts by focusing on things as they "appear". We tend to keep our focus on the obstacles!
    2 Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."
    Faith is trusting, believing, and (feeling) as if it already were.
    Most of us are familiar with the phrase: "Seeing is believing" but the bible along with many metaphysical books espouse the opposite to be true: "Believing is seeing." Logic sometimes can be so blinding.
    Just about everyone has "imagined" having something and one day having it come to pass in their life. Most likely it didn't happen (the way) they hoped or wanted it but in the end you have it.
    Imagination is creation however one must go a step further and actually have the (feelings) they would have if it were already theirs.
    There can be no room for doubt.
    ( It is not want you want that you attract; you attract what you {believe} to be true.) The acceptance of the end wills the means.
    Nevertheless the law of attraction does not replace the law of action!
    Even a lottery winner has to actually buy a ticket!
    In essence the "law of attraction" is not a new concept. You'll see it displayed in the bible, Think And Grow Rich, books by  Dr. Joseph Murphy or Neville Goddard and just about any other book that teaches lessons about (impressing the subconscious mind) with visualization, affirmations, thoughts/beliefs and one's desires.
    "He who controls his own thoughts, controls his own destiny."
    - Ross Arntson
    "Faith is to believe what we do not see; and the reward of this faith is to (see what we believe)." - Saint Augustine

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

The Law of Attraction is real, and it Works! I was so fascinated by my experiences with it that I wrote an entire hub about it. Check it out! http://hubpages.com/health/The-Seven-Laws-of-Attraction

4. Amyhill123 profile image45
    Amyhill123posted 2 years ago

What I feel, It may be or may not be. But in my experience, what you want deeply, strongly or simply your strong wish works to make it happen. Sometimes its like miracle, what people call it Law Of Attraction.