jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Which people are THE SADDEST and why?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Which people are THE SADDEST and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12694698_f260.jpg

2. ElvisaM profile image79
    ElvisaMposted 2 years ago

I don't think there is a certain way to answer this question. I think everyone gets sad sometime. We are sad when we lose someone close to us, when we are lonely, when we are in pain.

3. profile image0
    candyhippieposted 2 years ago

Addicts, slaves, soldiers and mourners. Having little or no control over your life, especially when bad things are happening to you and those you love, is where most sadness comes from.

4. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

Groups of people who are persistently and continuously oppressed, for one reason or another.

5. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

God is having an experience in the depressed, the isolated, the depraved, and God is also having an experience in you and me. True, sadness can be disheartening, and it may seem that all is darkness, unillumined; no Light ...

Truly the sad are those who feel no hope, no belief in something Higher, and when you see them, they can seem very much alive! Again, the downtrodden ...the unloved ...can be so close to God! We each are special, and do have something to share. The thief as well as the murderer, the sinner as the saint. God is good and knows our needs and capacities.

Live in this world, as though you were always going to inhabit it; do the things of the other world, as though you're going there tomorrow.

6. bluesradio profile image73
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

Some people are just naturally sad, and can't seem to find happiness in their life no matter what is going on in their life...and to be these are the saddest people..They constantly have a negative view of life...Maybe they were beat down by life, but I personally feel that is not the way to live....

7. daydreamer13 profile image60
    daydreamer13posted 2 years ago

Those who have nothing to believe in. People who refuse to see the magic in the world. Those who follow the bandwagon of trends to the point of ignoring childhood lessons. Those who refuse to see past teachings as lessons to be used in the future. Those who ignore their instincts and listen to people who are lost instead of those who have true wisdom. I have always believed that happiness is a choice. You have to choose to do what makes YOU  happy, not what makes you excepted by the majority. Basically, the saddest people are those who follow the crowd instead of their heart.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What a PROFOUNDLY BEAUTIFUL & AWESOME statement indeed!

working