List 3 random things that annoyed you today or in the last week?
1) People texting or otherwise playing with their phone while driving next to my car. ( This happened more than once this week.)
2) Fake robo-call telling me I owe money to the IRS.(It is a confidence scam.)
3) Donald Trump (to be fair, he annoys me most weeks. This week, probably no more than usual.)
Transphobia - majority of it here on Hubpages.
Misogyny - from my partner's father.
Cold coffee - the damn pot keeps shutting off.
I certainly agree with the second two situations that annoy you Michaela, but what on earth is Transphobia? Is this a new word?
@Michaela, sorry to here things so bad.
Like MarieLB mentions, Transphobia is new to me too. Had to google it, never knew it existed. Learn something new everyday.
1) I caught a chest cold either at a concert or on the train home from said concert and have spent the last week hacking up little friends.
2) I've been away from the gym for a week due to said cold.
3) Umm. Hmm. The lid on my dish soap broke off, so the soap hardens in the hole and plugs it up so it's really hard to squeeze the soap out now. On the bright side, this replaces part of my gym routine.
1) Getting tired from lengthy activity for a few days. The downside is your body aches afterwards.
2) Allergies -- one skin allergy and one constantly returning dust allergy.
3) Cleaning -- necessary to keep my dust allergy in check, but annoying anyway.
1. Another week of going into a soul-draining job that I have lost interest in;
2. There is an electronic humming noise in my apartment that started about two weeks ago, 24-7, kind of like a transformer of some sort.
3. Neighbors hanging out in their automobiles / street like they have nothing better to do.
4. Conspiracy nuts that will try to read something into #2 and #3 above.
by rutley 9 years ago
What habit of someone else are you most annoyed by?co-workers, spouse, family members, kids, general public, etc.
by Lawrencia Okai 5 years ago
How do you treat a man who gets annoyed of little things and remain closed up after .It was time for us to have lunch and I was talking to my mother on phone,He got angry and chose to answer me monotone since then.He can keep that up till 3 days and will only talks to you when he needs to and the...
by Kelly W. Patterson 13 years ago
I'm taking Tampa Bay straight up to win on the field. The Saints have been showing up late for the past four weeks and they have the big game against the Patriots next week. I think they are gonna take their eye off the prize and the Bucs are gonna pull off the shocker.
by Dr. John Anderson 9 years ago
The CPM values have dropped to less than half, this week compared with last week and are about 60% in January compared with December. In the past, low CPM values occured for a day of so, usually on the weekend. But this sustained drop has not occurred previously.Has HP lost contracts, or has there...
by Simon 10 years ago
There I was seeing my traffic go up and up and up - plenty of sales coming through Amazon, lots of HP Ads revenue and Google Revenue - seeing 30+ viewers on realtime and then I wake up this morning and "BANG" 75% of my traffic or more gone!I follow one of my hubs very closely and watch...
by shinujohn2008 13 years ago
I just checked my milestones and saw that i have made a small achievement last week.How about the medal i got for 1 crore ( 10 Million ) views last week.
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|