jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is one thing that you would want to change in your life and why?

1. Happylovejoy profile image97
    Happylovejoyposted 23 months ago

What is one thing that you would want to change in your life and why?

2. Bella Sames profile image78
    Bella Samesposted 23 months ago

First of all, it would be (and is my current goal) to change my life for a more healthy, happy and beneficial life.

But one would only know to a certain extent how much they could change their life, as the life that they have led so far is the only life that they are accustomed to. There would have to be inspiration and alternative knowledge.

Lots of people crave a different life because the one they live in is not optimal for them, but they can only dream as much as they have been showed through tv and other influences.

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 23 months ago

We use the word 'transform'in the esoteric life. But this need not scare you. Still, acceptance must be there, like the potter accepting the clay to transform it finally into a beautiful vase.

My big thing is common to devotees of the Lord, that is the need to go beyond the lower carnal desires, as at a certain stage of the spiritual journey, purity is essential or paramount. No fear, slow and steady wins the race. Much Love.

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

I look at my life and see many potential turning points, many of which would have led to a far worse outcome.
    If there were things I could change today without changing the past, it would be health related, not changing a specific event.

1. Happylovejoy profile image97
      Happylovejoyposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Agree..health is everything..and costly too if we don't manage it well..

working