jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If there was one thing you could change about your job, what would it be?why?

1. Ludivine profile image61
    Ludivineposted 7 years ago

If there was one thing you could change about your job, what would it be?why?

2. shogan profile image83
    shoganposted 7 years ago

I'd like to lessen the amount of unnecessary and distracting paperwork.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

I really enjoy my job. I deliver Natural Spring Water and I also bottle that water at the plant. The company I work for is very small and I like my boss. She is nice and flexible when I need to alter my schedule occasionally. There are 2 things I wish I could change: I would want to work more hours since I am part time, and I would like to make more money. I had asked for a raise but it was declined because business is very slow. I am the only employee and the company is very small.

JSMatthew~

4. ArtByCari profile image65
    ArtByCariposted 7 years ago

I only work 3 days a week, I'd like to work full time.

I'd also like to get paid more.

5. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 7 years ago

I would change the power relations that already makes little work and receive little too much and give the blood by the company and nbão receive almost nothing in return.

6. days leaper profile image77
    days leaperposted 7 years ago

Having to go to get paid!  (Heee-Hee!!!!!!!!!!)

7. Wendy S. Wilmoth profile image79
    Wendy S. Wilmothposted 7 years ago

I would just like to have a job. It would be extra nice if that job could actually be in the field for which I paid $13,000 to be trained too.

8. thumbi7 profile image63
    thumbi7posted 6 years ago

I would like to change the timings. It is mandatory to stay in office for 8 hours. I think if we can take a break once we finish one or two important works, it will be beneficial.

working