jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I am 30.Having ston 7x5mm in the neck of gal blad .need to knw any tratmnt witho

1. Sajup15 profile image60
    Sajup15posted 23 months ago

I am 30.Having ston 7x5mm in the neck of gal blad .need to knw any tratmnt without removng bladder

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 23 months ago

As far as I know, gall bladder stones cannot be removed without removing gall bladder. And if it is diagnosed it is better to get it removed to avoid complications. One can have a planned surgery.
    Laparoscopic surgery or the keyhole surgery is the procedure used by most of the surgeons these days. It involves only two to three days of hospitalization and as the name suggests, it does not leave a big scar.
    However your doctor is the best person to advice you.
    Two  of my close relatives  got their gall bladders removed due to multiple stones 20 years back. It was a new concept at that time. They have  never had any complication and leading a normal life like any other person.
    Wish you all the best!

3. monnie agustina profile image60
    monnie agustinaposted 23 months ago

Gallbladder removal is one in every of the foremost usually performed surgical procedures. Bladder removal surgery is typically performed with minimally invasive techniques and therefore the medical name for this procedure is “Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy”.

What is the Gallbladder?
    The bladder may be a pear-shaped organ that rests at a lower place the proper aspect of the liver. Its main purpose is to gather and concentrate an organic process liquid (bile) made by the liver. Digestive juice is free from the bladder once intake, aiding digestion. Digestive juice travels through slim hollow channels (bile ducts) into the little viscous. Removal of the bladder isn't related to any impairment of digestion in most of the people.
    What Causes bladder Problems?
    Bladder issues are sometimes caused by the presence of gallstones that are sometimes tiny and onerous, consisting primarily of steroid alcohol and digestive juice salts that kind within the bladder or within the common bile duct.
    It’s unsure why some folk’s kind gallstones however risk factors embrace being feminine, previous gestation, age over forty years and being overweight. Gallstones also are additional common as you mature and a few folks could have a case history of gallstones.
    There’s no famed means that to forestall gallstones.
    These stones could block the flow of digestive juice out of the bladder, inflicting it to swell and leading to sharp abdominal pain, vomiting, symptom and, often, fever. If the bile stone blocks the common bile duct, jaundice (a yellowing of the skin) will occur.
    How are these issues found and treated?
    Ultrasound is most ordinarily wont to realize gallstones. in a very few additional advanced cases, alternative X-ray take a look at like a CT scan or a bladder medicine scan is also wont to judge bladder un-wellness.  Gallstones don't depart on their own. Some is quickly managed by creating dietary changes, like reducing fat intake. This treatment features a low, short success rate. Symptoms can eventually continue unless the bladder is removed. Treatments to interrupt up or dissolve gallstones are for the most part unsuccessful. Surgical removal of the bladder is that the time honored and safest treatment of bladder un-wellness.
    What are the benefits of acting Laparoscopic bladder Removal?
    Instead of a five to seven in. incision,http://www.e-hospitalservices.com

4. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 23 months ago

I'm sorry. That must hurt a lot.  Yes the only 'cure' is removal of gall bladder.  If don't want surgery (yet) then quit eating fats, eat beets and drink milk thistle tea.  I have a friend who has this problem and he had an painful attack after eating pizza.  Hope you get better.

1. monnie agustina profile image60
      monnie agustinaposted 23 months agoin reply to this

dear ptosis I inform you about herbal treatment you take before break fast 5 fig one teaspoon Nigella sativa  seed grand it and take with water daily, you can also take few plum with water mix it and then take, hope no pain you will feel,