What is the best way to cure sore legs?

1. profile image58
    Sue kirckofposted 17 months ago

What is the best way to cure sore legs?

2. Alessio Ganci profile image83
    Alessio Ganciposted 17 months ago

I think it depends on the reasons why you suffer sore legs.

If you suffer sore legs after an intensive workout (like the CrossFit ones I do), I suggest you to do a good stretching before and after the workout, and then, after you have taken shower, put Arnica Oil on your legs: Arnica Oil is really useful, as it helps your muscles to better regenerate themselves and rest after an intensive workout.

When I use Arnica Oil, I don't feel any pain in my legs, even after a HIIT workout.

All of this, if sore legs are caused by your workout... otherwise you should look for other solutions, even if I think Arnica Oil helps in many situations.

3. Kevin McClernon profile image90
    Kevin McClernonposted 17 months ago

You should include a warm-up, cool-down, stretching and rest in your exercise plan.
    Active rest is a good idea. Active recovery increases the blood flow to sore muscles. This can be done with easy calisthenics, a light jog, walking or playing a sport in a non-rigorous manner.
    Also make sure you get adequate sleep, eat in a healthy manner and hydrate well as these also can help relieve or ward off excessive soreness.