Obama care and Trump

1. Indian Chef profile image70
    Indian Chefposted 17 months ago

Obama care and Trump

Since many Americans were and many still are against Obama Care. Now Obama is about to go and Trump is going to take over. So do you think he would continue Obama care as it is now or change it or totally discard it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13300461_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

He can severely weaken the law by undoing the fiats Obama signed outside of the law, such as saying no, you don't get subsidies if you don't buy through a state exchange and not giving insurance companies bailouts that they've asked for.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 16 months ago

I have given up hope of ever having any sort of effective health insurance.

From birth to 18, my father's company simply paid all employee and dependents' healthcare bills, but my father always made me wait until I was seriously ill to provide me with medical care (like 106.5 degree F fever; or excruciating abdominal pain for three days).

University health insurance when I was a student did pay 50% of wisdom teeth extraction, so that helped.

At each of my employers, the insurance deductible was high enough that health insurance paid for nothing I ever needed. Some employers then did away with health insurance altogether for employees.

Right now, insurance costs an amount almost as much as my income, so it's impossible. I feel fortunate to have very few health concerns.

Lack of healthcare is a serious concern in America and I hope someone can fix it.

working