jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is it unlikely for me to get pregnant

1. profile image59
    Star Garzaposted 14 months ago

Is it unlikely for me to get pregnant

I am extremely worried I had unprotected sex but it only lasted a few seconds because I felt uncomfortable and told him to stop so I pushed him off and I know that precum can still get you pregnant but it's a slim chance and right after that horrible situation I went to the store and got the Take Action emergency pill and took it immediately I know that everyone talks about how good plan B is but never heard of Take action anyway I don't know if I was ovulating but even though sex did not last long and I took the pill does anyone know if I will be okay extremely worried

2. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

If you are in your twenties, you have about a 20% chance of getting pregnant any given month. If you are in your forties, it is a 5% chance.

1. profile image59
      Star Garzaposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I am in my twenties but oddly I am underweight I only weigh 78lbs but mostly because I am extremely stressed with this situation and when I am stressed I don't feel like eating

3. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 14 months ago

Precum generally has no sperm or dead sperm but it is still possible for live sperm to be present. If any sperm comes into contact with your vaginal canal, there is a chance you will get pregnant.

Considering the limited contact, the use of an emergency pill, and contact with only precum, your chances of pregnancy are probably very small, but not impossible.