Have permanent severe nerve damage, sacroiliac nerve mass, causes me severe chro

1. profile image58
    ChfClusoposted 13 months ago

Have permanent severe nerve damage, sacroiliac nerve mass, causes me severe chronic pain-NEED HELP!

I have tried everything from major surgeries, which they will do no more of saying "Nothing can be done", to "Chiropractic manipulation under anesthesia" Helped while the anesthesia stayed strong.
    I am a person that does not respond well to opiates, they do not help my pain unless given in VERY high doses.
    This has been true all my life, At 6 my dentist Dr. Drilling (NO KIDDING) found out the hard way. Gave me 1 Novocaine shot, he still has the scars from my teeth, it took 7. For a tiny filling. So my life the last 20 years has been hell! Called addict,etc.I Only want a little relief;HELP ME!

2. profile image82
    Hxprofposted 13 months ago

There's something called a Beemer (brand name).  It's basically an electro magnetic pulse - I'm simplifying it - that increases circulation all over the body and can be used also for spots on the body.  Many have claimed to benefit from it; my wife and I bought it back in September, and I've had some benefit, mostly with my tight sacros in the lower back.  It's expensive, around $6,000, but it might help you.  The equipment is guaranteed to function for 10 years.  If you look it up online be careful - there are others in this field that have similar, but inferior equipment, and they try to play off Beemer.

working