jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Has homeopathic medicine worked for your family?

1. Seek-n-Find profile image91
    Seek-n-Findposted 13 months ago

Has homeopathic medicine worked for your family?

Tell me how you've used it and the results you've gotten.  Recommendations to helpful websites are a plus!

2. elayne001 profile image72
    elayne001posted 13 months ago

I became disillusioned with the usual medical treatment of doctors who spent less and less time with the patient and left you feeling helpless. I found relief from alternative medicine and use it every day. I believe in Yoga, meditation, essential oils and chiropractors and therapists. I appreciate Homeopathic and holistic medicine and feel many patients have become frustrated with the conventional medical system. I now shop regularly at Sprouts and other natural medicine stores and have found relief in doing so.

1. Seek-n-Find profile image91
      Seek-n-Findposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Do you figure out what to take yourself or do you go see a homeopathic doctor? Once I started learning about how it really works I wasn't sure which remedy was best but the visit would be expensive. But worth it if it works!

3. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 13 months ago

I have a few conventional medicine doctors. They are great and work in an environment where actual "talk about it" time is abundant for the asking. We can also email back and forth. This stands true for my young child and wonderful bride.
    Only real problem there is billing -- duh, medical care is expensive.

But we are way into natural remedies and preventative eating and enjoying foods and activities that are healthy. Things like alkaline balances, and fibers that ensure no build up of toxins in the bowels. Tumeric and lemons are huge around here. Certainly some illnesses happen and age creeps in. But to us the key is prevention through homeopathic methods and let us see about cures.
    When I look into concepts like, is this best for me cooked, raw or dried I do full searches and always compare three or four opinions/publications.
    Western conventional medicine seems to lack in two distinct ways. Lack of prevention and treatment of the illness and not the body.
    My elder son is way into homeopathic stuff. (note that to us we do not call it "medicine") And he insists that the most important part of a homeopathic life is staying way way clear of poisons like processed sugars and sodium benzoate.
    If someone wants something really fun to have as a hobby or area of study or just something that is interesting as hell. They should start today and explore our wonderful world of the natural.
    A great place to start is looking up Homeo and looking up pathic.

4. connieow profile image79
    connieowposted 13 months ago

I utilize homeopathic remedies on my pets with great outcomes.  I use them for self and enjoy the benefits.

I rely on two sites for further information:  abchomeopathy.com most because it has a symptom checker and offers choices in who I wish to order from.   The other is 1-800-homeopathy.com  sometimes they have better prices and added information.

How I use homeopathy:  Do not use with other ingredients.  Clean water is allowed, but no food, coffee or other drinks for at least 15 to 20 minute before, during and after using homeopathic remedies and do not handle tabs.  There is a risk of contamination.